The template below is provided to help you get started. Irrelevant or low-effort proposals will be removed.
Proposal Title: Adding Fiat onramp entrance on BitDao website &
Authors: Elyas from CoinInn
Date: 26th Oct. 2022
How will your proposal, if activated, benefit BitDAO?
By integrating this Fiat onramp API, it will allow users to purchase BIT directly from BitDao website or from BitDao community channels such as Discord server, Telegram channels, Twitter etc… this Fiat onramp is a bridge to fill the gap between web2 to web3, meaning that users will be able to pay with their Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Bank Transfer (SEPA, SWIFT, FPS, etc…)
What are the projected outcomes?
First of all, CoinInn itself has 300k users, and most of them are from the traditional investment market, they would love to purchase tokens with fiat, and this Fiat onramp is a plus regarding the selling channel for BIT.
How long will it take to complete your proposed changes?
if the proposal got approved, it will take no longer than 2 weeks to integrate it, it will be mostly frontend job for BitDao developers.
Who is involved?
for implementing it, frontend developers from BItDao and devs from CoinInn, for promoting it, marketing team from BItDao and CoinInn
What are the milestones?
increase the amount of BitDao holders by 2%-5% in first quarter.
- Timeline 2-4 weeks
- Budget free
- Add technical details and/or links to source documentation
- Include any other relevant details on how this proposal will be accomplished
Next Steps? If this proposal is accepted, what are the immediate action items?
The BIT Community and delegates might discuss and verify the following before considering proposals.
- Is the team credible?
- Are they qualified to do this work?
- Does the proposal make sense technically?
- Does this fit into, or compliment, other projects in the BitDAO ecosystem?
- Yes, it’s a plus for BitDao ecosystem
- No, we want no extra channels
- Build Fiat onramp for BitDao. In order to let users to buy Bit via Fiat currencies directly from BitDap website and all community channels