[DISCUSSION] BitDAO Burn Tokens

This is a great proposition. I agree.

3 Likes

I think the management is also taking into consideration our proposals. As you may know already the price can fall and rise again after, but it depends on the actions undertaken to make the price increase, I think with recent announcements, partnerships, token swaps and autonomous entities, the future is bright.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the bright future does not prevent the price from falling continuously. Donā€™t be so optimistic, the future doesnā€™t matter if you donā€™t have money in your pocket right now.

1 Like

You are right, what only matters is the present as we may know the future is hypothetical. So what do you suggest besides a burn of the BIT?

1 Like

Obviously, there are many options that can directly affect the price. At first, regular burning can be done for a limited time, listing on major exchanges such as binance, coinbase, high-yield staking options, more advertisements, regular reporting on investments made, edudao presenting viable strategies every week, etc.

Initiate a study to use bitDAO as a payment unit in any crypto-adoptive state or country

It is an interesting suggestion, demand may increase the price, but the key will be execution. You should probably submit such a proposal.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about technical issues. Nice idea. Friends who have knowledge about technical issues can bid. We need to get BitDAO out of this low price swamp

2 Likes

Exactly. We should do it ASAP!!!

2 Likes

Sure. Burning is the best way to decrease inflation and competing other cryptocurrency

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the latest on burning?

1 Like

Hazinedeki bitdao miktarı aynı. Satın alma yapılmadı. Ɩnerge oylanmasına rağmen uygulanmadı. Satın almaları takip edebileceğimiz yƶntemi kimse sƶylemiyor. Kendisine dao adını veren bitdao projesi, kapitalizmin en bĆ¼yĆ¼k Ć¼rĆ¼nlerinden biridir. Forumu adminlerden daha Ƨok kullanıyorum. Ne yazık ki, aldatıldığım iƧin bĆ¼yĆ¼k bir kayıp yaşıyorum. Bitdao insanları dolandırmak Ć¼zerine kurulu bir proje sanırım? HiƧbir soruma cevap alamıyorum. Şimdi cevap ver bana bitdao insanları dolandırıyor mu @Lbrian

This burning proposal needs to be considered carefully

3 Likes

Many community members were already discussing for burn feature for a very long time.I think this would be a great Idea.

1 Like

Managers are unaware of the nature of being a dao and act according to the capitalist system. The management doesnā€™t care about the idea of burning

2 Likes

I agree the same think

1 Like

a little difficult if there is no support from the majority shareholder of BIT like bybit

1 Like
Support Burn Bitdao?
  • YES
  • NO

0 voters

4 Likes

In my opinion, i think the purchase program from Bybit which is 700k daily should be transparency and half of the bit token direct burn and half f the token contribute to the treasury of bitdao

2 Likes

We have to burn it until we have 1,000,000,000 pieces left.

4 Likes