[DISCUSSION] BitDAO L1 Infrastructure

I think this project will be strong in the future

3 Likes

I think it is a good idea to explore L1.

2 Likes

Bybit could copy the success of binance.

4 Likes

Hey Ben Zhou, what underlies you to make BitDAO an L1 infrastructure

2 Likes

Hi guys,
It’s unfortunate that we couldn’t do the AMA on twitter. We would have get some precious information.
@Ben.Zhou, do you submit the proposal and think about taking the leadership to build this L1 or is it only an interesting idea you share to the community.
If there’s no leader and no team yet for building. What would be the budget to recruit people with the necessary skills ?
Are we close enough to Bybit to take the leadership or shouldn’t we contact them to work in close collaboration with their team if the community is interested ?
Cheers.
Raph

1 Like

Join us Thursday, 7/21 at 9.30pm (GMT+8) for the rescheduled community call!

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1OyKADDnmWnxb?s=20

9 Likes

Looking forward to accelerating the proposal and creating more ecological empowerment.

4 Likes

Hi @Connie, you may like Environment DAO. It could become the structure that will help flourish ecological projects which will also benefit from strong scientific expertise which is essential for their success. Please check the soft proposal, your support would be appreciated. I’ll do an update soon.

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, I will learn more about Environment DAO.

2 Likes

Hi @Ben.Zhou and other speakers on Twitter (@Lbrian…),
It’s amazing to have such great speakers. I didn’t have the opportunity to ask my questions but let’s do that here.

With the full support of Ben and Bybit, it seems that something awesome could be built. The BIT chain will be late (compared to other exchange chains) but it can benefit from users and developers feedback on the existing chains to make technical choices. It’s a long term advantage. Ben also mentioned that there are talentuous dev in his network to do the job.

So, as the only limit seems to be the sky, but that we need to take in consideration a budget and timeline, how the community can help to make choices ? How can we help to decide if we move to a very ambitious BIT chain project which will be very costly and need a long time to build/test/retest, or if we move to a less ambitious BIT chain project but which will be available ASAP to work ASAP with the BIT DAO community ?

6 Likes

Curious to know if any developers have thoughts on projects that will optimally be built on a BitDAO powered L1 platform? I do agree basing it on ETH is the right move, although I’m curious to see how the shift to POS would affect this

2 Likes

I have a suggestion:
Now ETH is at the crossroads of history, forward, it is the POS of ETH2.0, to the left, it is a fork.
As the largest DAO organization, why don’t BitDAO try to do something before such a historic node?
That’s right, that is to directly fork ETH in the identity of BitDAO. I firmly believe that BitDAO is an excellent player, and, for BitChain, it is also an excellent opportunity.

Do something, let history remember you, do something, participate in the creation of history, do something, you are history.

4 Likes

Niceee Please burn the supply too

1 Like

@Ben.Zhou I had another idea. If you choose Cosmos, In contraposition to $BNB ecosystem, what about trying to build and develop (as a VC) around the cosmos ecosystem? In this way, you can leverage a huge number of protocols and this can give a lot of value to Bitchain. There are like 1k developers in cosmos ecosystem. In this way, you are part of an entire ecosystem, that i think it’s easier between to develop one by yourself.

4 Likes

When is this going to a proposal voting? L1 or L2 at the end?

2 Likes

is this idea of Bit Chain ongoing? seems no more active discussion. hope a chain of BIT will come out

There have been several builders and projects respond to the open call to discuss a BitDAO L1 or L2 infrastructure. Updates will be provided in coming weeks.