[PASSED] BIP-21: Optimization of Brand, Token, and Tokenomics

How do the mantle team make tokenomics that is simple but can cover all existing aspects?? And what distinguishes the mantle project’s simple tokenomics from other projects?? Will making a simple tokenomic change the existing tokenomic mantle??

1 Like

Will there be native token for mantle itself in the future

1 Like

After reviewing the proposal of the Mantle Network project, I can draw the following conclusions:

1. The project proposes implementing the “One Brand, One Token” principle, aiming to create a unified ecosystem with a focus on product components.
  2. The proposed token conversion will facilitate a convenient process for current and new token holders, while preserving the voting rights and other interests proportionally.
  3. Simplified tokenomics will enhance predictability and transparency of the token’s circulating supply by accelerating vesting schedules and eliminating outstanding vesting from the original BitDAO launch.
  4. Resource management and the treasury will remain under the general governance of token holders, ensuring flexibility and transparency.
  5. The rebranding and structural changes emphasize the focus on products, governance components, and the overall ecosystem, aiming for long-term prosperity for participants.
2 Likes

I agree completely.

I believe that this proposal has the potential to create significant benefits for BitDAO and its token holders. By optimizing the branding strategy and tokenomics, BitDAO can increase awareness and adoption of its platform, as well as provide more value to its token holders. I look forward to seeing how this proposal progresses and the positive impact it may have on the BitDAO community.

4 Likes

I fully agree with this. Question: will it be possible to stack BIT tokens?

3 Likes

I think, this proposal is an innovative one in the ecosystem. Our team need to provide good competition in the Level 2 market for the Ethereum mainnet.
Full support of one brand one token with simplified tokenomics and also cheap and fast transactions are the main concept of Level 2

1. How will this proposal affect the economic rights of token holders?
  2. What are the complexities between the governance (BitDAO) and product (Mantle) components of the existing BIT ecosystem?
2 Likes

Totally on board with this proposal. The “One brand” principle really simplifies the ecosystem and this is essential. I haven’t been around for long, but day by day, I can see that this project is heading in the right direction. I’m getting comfortable on this train.

2 Likes

Testnet is a very good experience; Does the new token have an impact on processing speed and gas fee optimization ?

2 Likes

Need more update about tokenomics detail

2 Likes

This is nothing new. I also agree with the idea of only a single token. But there must be a clear path.
First, you still issue tokens to Mantle to engage the community. Then, when the ecosystem goes into the mainnet and starts working, the proposal to merge the tokens will proceed. At that time, determining the exchange value between tokens also becomes easy. I trust if you do well, the total value lock is not affected and the trademark of the also increases.

2 Likes

I fully agree with the proposed changes. I didn’t understand the confusing $Bit / Mantle construction from the start. These changes will improve the strenght of the Mantle brand. Let’s go

3 Likes

The goals are certainly noble and justified.
One brand, one token — this will help new participants to get into the project quickly and without confusion.
I particularly liked that all distributions from the treasury must be approved in the management process and there will be no significant vesting of rights to investors and the founding team. To avoid strong manipulation of the valuable Bit token so that it has a future!

1 Like

simplifying the tokenomics and adopting a “One brand, One token” principle makes it easier for users to understand the relationship between the token and the chain.

2 Likes

this is a good breakthrough, I hope it will be launched soon , but I also want to know the relationship between mantle and bybit further

2 Likes

Totally on board with this proposal. The “One brand” principle really simplifies the ecosystem and this is essential. I haven’t been around for long, but day by day, I can see that this project is heading in the right direction. I’m getting comfortable on this train

2 Likes

I believe that this BitDAO initiative will only benefit the project. This will make it easier to work and understand the project, especially for those new to the cryptosphere. I’m more of a techie, so I don’t know how to write beautifully, but I support Mantle 100% in his endeavors and believe in his strong team, and I am sincerely glad to be a part of his community.

1 Like

Imagine a future where BitDAO becomes the thriving hub of innovation and collaboration in the decentralized world. Building upon its foundation as an open platform for ideas, BitDAO revolutionizes the concept of community-driven governance and product development.

With the implementation of the “One brand, One token” principle, BitDAO introduces mantle.xyz as the unified ecosystem brand with an unparalleled product focus. The Mantle brand becomes synonymous with cutting-edge technology, seamless user experiences, and groundbreaking solutions.

Under the new branding structure, the community witnesses a seamless integration of product components and governance components. mantle.xyz/network and mantle.xyz/lsd become the go-to destinations for users, offering a diverse range of $BIT-powered products that redefine the boundaries of Web3 adoption.

But the transformation doesn’t stop there. BitDAO recognizes the importance of its token holders’ prosperity and seeks to create an inclusive and convenient environment for everyone. With the token conversion plan, the transition to the new era becomes smooth and accessible.

During the flexible conversion period, existing token holders experience a seamless migration process without the need for preparatory actions. Meanwhile, new buyers have the opportunity to join the ecosystem and participate in the conversion, fueling the growth and liquidity of $BIT.

As the dust settles, the true power of the new tokenomics unfolds. The simplified structure paves the way for the Mantle Network mainnet, offering lightning-fast transactions, enhanced security, and unparalleled scalability. BIP-20 contributions and accelerated BitDAO launch vesting schedules create a flourishing ecosystem, attracting top talent, and driving innovation.

The world takes notice as BitDAO becomes a beacon of decentralization, a driving force behind the widespread adoption of Web3 technologies, and a model for other communities to follow. With the Mantle brand at the forefront, BitDAO achieves the perfect balance between governance and product excellence, propelling $BIT to new heights of prosperity.

In this future, BitDAO stands as a testament to the power of collaboration, innovation, and community-driven success. Together, we shape the decentralized world of tomorrow, with BitDAO and Mantle leading the way.

1 Like

I believe this proposal is beneficial for the long-term token holder prosperity, as it simplifies the branding, tokenomics, and governance while preserving the rights of token holders. By creating a unified ecosystem brand and token, we can foster greater user and developer engagement, facilitate Web3 adoption, and ensure the long-term success of the Mantle Network and its associated products.

1 Like

What a massive breakthrough, I dearly await the launch , but I am curious as to the relationship between mantle and bybit. Really curious.

1 Like

I support this decision very much. Besides all mentioned things, for me, word “BIT” is always connected to many other BIT whatever projects. MANTLE has its own network, community, ecosystem, targets. Congratz to Mantle team :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes