[PASSED] BIP-21: Optimization of Brand, Token, and Tokenomics

Я полностью поддерживаю предложение по оптимизации бренда, токена и токеномики в рамках BitDAO и Mantle. Это предложение представляет собой ключевое изменение, которое сформирует будущее экосистемы Mantle, объединяя сообщества, обмен сообщениями и обмен мнениями между компонентами управления и продукта.

Более того, предлагаемые изменения направлены на обеспечение максимального долгосрочного процветания держателей, наибольших шансов на успех основных продуктов, таких как Mantle Network, а также на сохранение прав держателей токенов на управление и экономических прав. Основные принципы предложения, в том числе позиционирование Mantle как бренда единой экосистемы с акцентом на продукт и утверждение плана преобразования токенов, являются позитивными шагами на пути к достижению этих целей.

ATTN: BIT Delegates and active BitDAO/Mantle governance participants:

Check out details on the migration of the BitDAO forum to a Mantle forum as part of new changes under BIP-21, which was passed last week.

This post outlines details about:

• Archiving and comment access
  • Forum migration process (BitDAO forum → Mantle forum)
  • Launch of the Mantle Governance Forum
  • Curation of content
  • Privacy Policy

Following BIP-21, A new soft proposal has been posted to the BitDAO forum for discussion:

Please read the proposal for full details. Share your comments, feedback directly on the proposal discussion: :point_down:

[DISCUSSION] Mantle Token Design, Conversion Parameters, and Asset Handling

Unifying the ecosystem under the Mantle brand with a product focus will prevent fragmentation. The token conversion plan ensures a fair and convenient transition for all holders. Accelerating vesting schedules simplifies tokenomics and boosts transparency. Governance remains intact, empowering the community. Existing initiatives maintain their autonomy. Maintaining redirects from the old website ensures a smooth transition. Exciting times ahead for Mantle Network and BIT ecosystem!

2 Likes

I support this progress, as this can unite the project as one and avoid confusions in the future.

1 Like

I support this proposal of ONE BRAND, ONE TOKEN.
The only challenge I think I have with this proposal is the conversion rate.

Dear forum user, due to the forum migration, this discussion has now been set to read-only.

Please continue the conversation here.