Authors: Christopher Chase, Corey
After feedback this is the revised proposal. Previous versions can be found in the edit bar.
The humanDAO is a social impact project created to onboard the global underserved communities into crypto. We use web3 to offer opportunities unavailable to the developing world, as well as provide new and profound revenue streams to investors through play to earn and many more web3 opportunities.
Download 1 pager here
Since the DAO officially launched on December 1st 2021, here are some of the achievements:
- A dual chain (polygon & mainnet) fair token launch/sale through copper that lasted 5 days and raised $3.8M.
- Created a polygon and mainnet liquidity pool
- Launched a dual chain bonus claim with a simultaneous NFT mint (1st of a kind)
- Launched staking on both polygon and mainnet (1st of kind)
- Launched governance through Snapshot on polygon and mainnet
Our partners include BanklessDAO, LexDAO, POAP, ReadyPlayerDAO, Food For Life Global, Thetan Arena, Mirror World and many more in the pipeline.
Blog: humanDAO – Medium
Tokenomics start here: HDAO Token - humanDAO
This is a proposal for funding to the humanDAO to build out the Metaverse Talent Network in partnership with BitDAO. MTN will provide lucrative new opportunities for globally underserved communities and new revenue streams for humanDAO. By leveraging the rapid growth of our P2E community, we aim to expand the “scholarship” program outside of gaming and provide community members opportunities to get web3-ready, then deploying them into the industry via multiple avenues.
Through MTN we will provide free crypto/web3 education, on chain credentials, ownership, and multiple ways to earn living wages in web3 for those in the developing world.
Download MTN info sheet here
Learn to earn is becoming popular in web3. The current L2E offerings are much different than ours as they facilitate a one-time event (token rewards) for using a protocol or learning about web3. The humanDAO’s L2E program is an actual way to learn and earn ongoing wages. A career path. True learn to earn. We have the demand at the top of this funnel through our community. We also know there’s massive demand in web3 for these roles. We have a clear path to market and viability.
HumanDAO is not just a gaming guild making money from P2E. It is and has always been about helping people through crypto. Gaming is the low-hanging fruit to achieve that. Gaming/P2E is the incentive and driver of our growth, attracting the young underserved communities we look to impact.
If one values YGG, ReadyPlayerDao, or any of the many gaming guilds, we are the same, but with MTN, we become much more. A unique organization in the world of crypto. An opportunity zone for those at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder. Through MTN we expand opportunities outside of gaming for our community, while plugging a high demand hole in crypto and web3…skilled workers (community support and dev) and access to a large, young, diverse community for DAOS, games, and protocols to leverage through the Metaverse Talent Network.
The goal is not only to provide opportunity through education and wages for the underserved but also ownership of something for the first time. By distributing more than half of the HDAO tokens over ten years to underserved communities worldwide through incentive programs to help build and grow the DAO, they earn tokens — ownership. If or when a revenue share system is voted on and implemented for token holders, the underserved can make passive income for the first time, creating a powerful virtuous feedback loop.
We are one of those entities the industry can point to first when they call crypto a Ponzi, scam, for criminals, etc. This is unique. What humanDAO aims to be doesn’t exist in crypto or the world. Through token incentives, we can accomplish what charities cannot. We do not just hand out fish; we teach our community how to fish in this new crypto/web3 internet, and they, in turn, help grow the DAO in members and revenue. JOIN US!!!
BitDAO treasury currently receives +$2M daily from its Bybit partnership. BitDAO
This proposal uses only a weeks worth of that to fund something new, unique and help those in underserved communities. While diversifying the treasury and providing new revenue streams to BitDAO
What does HDAO receive?
- $14M USDC & $1M worth of BIT tokens
What does BitDAO receive?
- 100M $HDAO tokens
- These tokens remain locked for 18 months in a time-locked contract.
What is the funding for?
- Operations - growing the builder team from 15 to 50+ full time people
- Marketing - HDAO wants to leave the crypto-only pool, go mainstream in the media world and challenge traditional/web2 entities (like charities) by showcasing what is possible through tokenomics and web3.
- Continuing investment into more revenue generating assets (NFTs, P2E, etc.)
What does the HDAO token do?
- $HDAO is just like $BIT, in that it’s currently a governance token. But through MTN the utility of the token will expand. For example, entities wanting to utilize metagraph or placement services may need to stake HDAO tokens.
- There has also been talk amongst the community to turn on a revenue share or buyback system once the revenue streams mature more.
How will your proposal, if activated, benefit BitDAO?:
- 100 million $HDAO = Diversification + Revenues - Holding $HDAO diversifies BitDAO treasury and will give access to HDAO’s revenue streams
- No fees - BitDAO will pay no fees for using HDAO services. This will bring value back in the form of talent, engagement, development and exposure too BitDAO.
- Exposure - our education modules can feature BitDAO backed protocols, games, etc.
- 15% of Buildl token fees - Buidl services will be at the forefront of web3 innovation and building, offering a unique opportunity to receive new project’s token without the need to buy or invest money. BitDAO will receive 15% of Buidl fees in perpetuity.
- BitDAO on multisig - A BitDAO representative will join the 3 of 5 multi sig and it will become a 4 of 7.
What are the projected outcomes?
- Community growth
- New revenue streams
- Positive news/media engagement
- Create the “go to” destination to fill web3 roles
- Place for new projects to receive free development
- Help people from impoverished backgrounds
How long will it take to complete your proposed changes?
- 12 -18 months for web3 integrated websites
Technical details and/or links to source documentation
Next Steps? If this proposal is accepted, what are the immediate action items?
- Pass an HDAO governance vote
- Solidify the full time builder team.
- Buidl. Buidl. Buidl.
Thank you for reading and please vote! If you vote NO or Needs Work please comment as to why, we appreciate the feedback
- Needs work