[ARCHIVED] Proposal to fund Eden Protocol with 90,000 BIT tokens

Hey guys, awesome to see our application on BitDAO. Right now with Eden :deciduous_tree: we are focusing on the onboarding process in a DAO specifically for Developer DAO which can have incredible applications to BidDAO. Can wait to open up our discussions and connect on our communities

4 Likes

Super exciting project by some fantastic folks. We at Algovera are thrilled about a collaboration with Eden Protocol! Looking forward to using Eden’s product at Algovera!! :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

5 Likes

Great to see Eden that was build literally couple of months back is engaging so many people and everyone is fascinated by the idea because Eden is solving the problem most us faces like not finding best project for ourself. Hopefully Eden will expand every DAO and help people find best project for them and many more.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, and we truly love algovera, Richard, Hitesh, WiseTy etc

super happy to see you here :smiley:

2 Likes

Heey @moiz thank you for commenting, feel deeply engaged for what you are saying especially with the project person match problem and disengagement problem that exist right now on DAOs, can’t wait to solve this problem with you

4 Likes

Hey folks, love that the application has made its way here!
I’ve been contributing to the Product Design of Eden, designing the MVP, shipping prototypes.
Absolutely love the idea and the team building it!

5 Likes

Hey! I’m super excited to see this application :slight_smile: I joined Eden because it was trying to solve the problem I was currently having: not finding a meaningful project to work at.
Lately, I’ve been focused on developing the frontend of the onboarding experience. It’s super exciting to see it coming to life!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Great to see the application here! I’ve been contributing to the Outreach team at Eden focusing mainly on adoption and integrations strategy. :seedling:

4 Likes

It’s amazing to see project such as this grow so fast in the recent weeks. People in the team as very passionate about their mission and will bring the change to the web3 space. I am not part of the team, but had plenty of opportunities to see them in actions and I can guarantee that they will accomplish the goals that they set for themselves! Coming out of Developer_DAO there is no other way than this one! :wink:

5 Likes

What will you contribute to BitDAO holders?

3 Likes

In web3 world we want to make sure that all the necessary information stays stored and we dont miss anything while making sure connecting the right person when needed. Super excited to see this project grow.

4 Likes

I think you guys are just bots swiping messages :thinking:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone! Grateful to be part of the Eden protocol! Currently, I am contributing to the new version of the front end. Happy to see this project mature and reach new horizons :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha we just have a big team :slight_smile: join us for a meeting I’ll personally introduce you to everyone of people above!

2 Likes

thanks Jojo for submitting this proposal, great work as always!!

“Life’s too short to work a job you hate with people you don’t like… “, looks like Jojo has this one figured out haha

2 Likes

Hello, BitDAO! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself as another face of Eden. I work with the outreach team and am having a blast! Looking forward to getting to know you all better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

would love to go deep in detail with you on that, pls grab a meeting with @BluePanda on Calendly - Blue Panda

1 Like

Hey BitDAO members,

I am a part of Developer Dao and I have seen the Soil aka Eden team go at it strong since the beginning! I have witnessed just how far the project has come so far in such a short time as I remember getting on a call with BluePanda and Milo where they explained me about Soil (now Eden) when it was just a concept.

I was sold right then and there as I was sure it wasn’t just me who faced the problem the team is trying to solve. I am really excited for the future of Eden since I believe this will be a gamechanger in the coming time and I am 100% behind the project and support the team.

5 Likes

Glad to see this application here! I’m currently working Eden’s graph database (Neo4j) & User Research for onboarding! Super excited about what we’re building here!

2 Likes

@jengajojo
In accordance with the forum archiving policy, this discussion will be moved to the General Archive.