Relevant topics include
Actions executed only after a successful vote, including:
- Proposed changes to governance parameters (including proposal threshold, vote threshold)
- Proposed actions involving BitDAO Treasury assets (including grants, swaps, wrapping, staking, liquidity support)
- Proposed adoption of new BitDAO core products (including governance tools, DAO tools, treasury management tools)
- Proposed improvements to BitDAO main site
Not relevant topics include
- BIT price discussions
- General BitDAO discussions
- Non-BitDAO discussions
- BitDAO is not a company. It does not have a management team or employees.
- BitDAO is a collection of contributors. Contributors will hold BIT tokens and are motivated to make the project a success.
- Various individuals and teams will propose changes to the BitDAO protocol. It is up to BIT holders to vote to accept or reject these proposals.
- Holding BIT entitles you to submit and vote on proposals. It does not entitle you to impose your will upon other contributors.
- BitDAO will be an evolving project, and community leaders will emerge over time. Governance proposals and forum participation will affect the direction of the project.
- The vision and mission of BitDAO will be driven by token holders, contributors, and community leaders.
Initial Thoughts on Forum Moderation
- This will be an evolving policy. We want to encourage open, civil, and on-topic discussions.
- Moderators will remove or archive posts that are not relevant topics, or low effort proposals.
- Moderators will move posts to the correct category.
- Moderators will look to combine duplicate topics.