[PASSED] BIP-9: $BIT Purchase Program

I fully agree with this proposal, and guess almost of $BIT holders too.

4 Likes

I can’t agree with this proposal no more.

If understand correctly, this proposal is primarily focused on increasing the liquidity of $BIT.

Increased liquidity may not materially affect the price of $BIT, rather merely reduce spikiness of price movement caused by large buy/sales, reducing slippage in those cases :thinking:

If the buy price is above spot it would be a minor force to increase $BIT price, while at spot or below it would provided only a limited price support, given the pool of money available and daily volumes.

1 Like

Would you like to see this proposal go to vote?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Fully support buying back but burning may not be a good idea.

I’m new to bitDAO, but came with a lot of expectations… and I’m really surprised about ‘how come bitDAO - being the largest DAOs hasn’t produced any new projects for months?’ !!!

Appreciate any kind response!

BIP-9: $BIT Purchase Program has been officially proposed

If approved, the parameters, which are designed to foster an economic connection between BitDAO treasury and BIT token, would go into effect on June 1, 2022. Get involved with BitDAO governance by casting your vote.

:calendar: Voting period: Now until May 5, 2022, 03:59 UTC

To vote on BitDAO proposals, you must delegate your votes. Learn how to delegate here.

BIP-9: BIT Purchase Program has successfully passed. The parameters, which are designed to increase the economic connection between BitDAO treasury growth and the BIT token, will go into effect on June 1, 2022.

View the full proposal here.