[ARCHIVED] NFT San Francisco Conference x BitDAO

Hello,

My name is Lillian Orlick and I currently serve as the Deputy Director of Creative Affairs for the NFT San Francisco Conference. A group of local organizers have kickstarted planning to facilitate the first-ever NFT San Francisco Conference on October 30-31st. Some of the speakers at this conference include executives and founders of Makersplace, Rarible, and Gala Games. We anticipate in having at least 3000-5000 individuals for the conference for the first year.

I am currently reaching out to BitDAO on this forum to see if they would be interested in sponsoring and speaking at the NFT San Francisco Conference. We have reached out to BitDAO via Discord and were told to post on this forum. My team would love to connect with someone.

We recently came across this forum and we would love to see if we are able to connect with BitDAO team to see if they would like to speak at the conference and become involved in sponsoring this event. The conference is a community led initiative, and is not VC backed, so we would appreciate any support offered from the Web3 community as we prep for our first year.

Being a sponsor would allow BitDAO to have the opportunity to receive a career fair booth and promote themselves via merchandise, printed materials, etc depending on the sponsorship packages. We are also flexible and willing to brainstorm with BitDAO on some sponsorship/marketing ideas that they would prefer.

In case your team is wondering who else is speaking or other information, you can also come across such information here: https://nftsanfrancisco.xyz

16 Likes

In accordance with the forum archiving policy, this discussion will be moved to the General Archive.